FINE ART PRINTS
In our studio we can print all your most treasured photographs and memories on our wide range of Fine Art Papers. All prints are hand cut and printed with fine art pigment inks meaning that high quality inks are used which result in more vivid, alive, sharp colors. The available sizes are:
• 10×15 (10.5×14.8 with print size 8.5×12.8 cm)
• 15×21 (14.8×21 with print size 12.8×19 cm)
• 20×30 cm (21×29.7 with print size 19×27.7 cm)
You can choose between cropped (equal white border with 2:3 ratio) or uncropped (not equal white border around prints if you use any other than 2:3 ratio) prints. Other custom sizes are also available per request. Papers you can choose from are the following, but check again soon on updates because we will be adding some new great papers to choose from:
• 190g Bockingford acid free archival paper: It is a slightly watercolor-structured fine art inkjet paper with natural woollen felt textured. Printed with fine art pigment inks.
• 200g Hahnemühle Photo acid free archival paper: It is matt coated smooth InkJet paper with a warmtone paper shade, good opacity, a fine smooth surface. Printed with fine art pigment inks.
• 270g Hahnemühle Photo acid free archival paper: It is a white paper with a distinctive velvet structure or satin structure. It is 25% cotton, 75% alfa cellulose. Printed with fine art pigment inks.
• 310g Hahnemühle Photo acid free archival paper: It is a white, 100% cotton paper featuring a distinct textured surface. Premium matt inkjet coating. Printed with fine art pigment inks.
You can personalize your prints by ordering a photo box, thank you box or envelope bag to place them inside.